PSB IMAGINE XA Dolby Atmos Speakers (a Pair)
Price Match Guarantee - Found it Cheaper - No Problem we will Price Match.
Imagine XA Dolby Atmos Speaker
The Imagine XA is the first PSB speaker to be Dolby Atmos® enabled. Specifically designed to be used as the elevation or height speaker in a Dolby Atmos system from 5.1.2 to 7.1.4 or higher, the Imagine XA creates a captivating layer of sound above the listener, and delivers the excitement of Dolby Atmos-encoded soundtracks with 3D realism. Immerse yourself in the multi-dimensional, sonic atmosphere created by the Imagine XA, and hear the lifelike detail of your favourite films as if you were truly there.
Feel Every Dimension
Enter a new world of sound with Dolby Atmos. It transports you from an ordinary moment into an extraordinary experience, with moving audio that fills your room and flows all around you. You'll feel like you're inside the action as the sounds of people, places, things, and music come alive with breathtaking realism and move throughout the space. Immersive and emotive, Dolby Atmos is sound you can feel, sound that creates a powerfully moving entertainment experience.
Recreating the Magic of Dolby Atmos
Working with Dolby, and using advanced acoustic research discovered at Canada's National Research Council, PSB crafted the Imagine XA with custom-designed vertically firing drivers that accurately reflect sound off of your ceiling. The Imagine XA's frequency response and directivity pattern have been specifically engineered to meet Dolby's Atmos specs.
Adding a New Dimension to Home Theatre Sound
The Imagine XA is designed to fit perfectly on top of PSB's Imagine X floor-standing and bookshelf speakers, creating an integrated one-piece look for your home theatre system. The Imagine XA is also well suited to be used on top of any other quality speaker brand, or wall mounted as stand-alone Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers in a 5.1.2, 7.1.4 or higher Dolby Atmos system.
- Dolby Atmos add-on speakers
- designed to sit on top of PSB X Series floor-standing or bookshelf speakers
- anti-slip strips allow placement atop most speaker brands
- upward-facing drivers reflect sound off the ceiling for a heightened soundstage and overhead effects
- connect to a Dolby Atmos compatible receiver's height channels
- 1" titanium dome tweeter with ferrofluid and neodymium magnet structure with heat sink
- 4" woofer with clay/ceramic reinforced polypropylene cone
- acoustic suspension (sealed) cabinet design
- wall mountable (brackets included)
- frequency response: 100-23,000 Hz (±3dB)
- nominal impedance: 8 ohms (4 ohms minimum)
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- recommended power: 10-80 watts
- black ash vinyl finish
- 5-way gold-plated binding post speaker terminals
- 6-1/2"W x 10-1/2"H x 6-3/4"D
- weight: 6.5 lbs. each
5 Year Waranty
Free Delivery (Australia Wide)
1-2 working days processing period