TP-Link RE505X AX1500 Wifi Range Extender
- RE505X comes equipped with the latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity, and reduced network congestion.
- Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a OneMesh router for seamless whole-home coverage.
- Gigabit Ethernet Port – Provide faster-wired connections to smart TVs, computers and gaming consoles
- Intelligent Signal Light – Helps to determine the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by indicating the signal strength in the current placement
- AP Mode – create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
- TP-LINK Tether App – Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile device
- Ultimate Compatibility – Extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
Cutting-Edge Wi-Fi 6
The latest Wi-Fi technology eliminates annoying lag, endless loading, and dead spots. Enjoy the future of faster network loads and more connections.
Fill Every Inch of Your Home with Wi-Fi 6
The 505X wirelessly connects to your router, boosting your Wi-Fi 6 signal throughout your home so you can binge watch your favorite show anywhere.
Adaptive Path Selection
Keeps your network running at top-speed by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router.
High Speed Mode
Use both Wi-Fi bands to enjoy super-fast connections —ideal for HD streaming and gaming.
Built-In Access Point Mode
RE505X is more than just a wireless range extender.
Simply plug an Ethernet cable into its port to easily turn that wired connection into a high-speed dual band wireless signal.
TP-Link OneMesh TM
OneMeshTM is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect a OneMeshTM range extender to a OneMeshTM router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
Ports: 1 Gigabit Ethernet Port
Button: WPS Button, Reset Button
Power Consumption: 10W
Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 2.9×1.8×4.9 in. (74.0×46×124.8 mm)
Antenna: 2 External Antennas
Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/n/ac/ax 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
Signal Rate: 300 Mbps at 2.4GHz, 1200 Mbps at 5GHz
System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
Certifications: FCC, RoHS
3 Year Australian Warranty
Free delivery within Australia only
1 working days processing period